Architecture: amd64
Date: Wed Apr 27 23:03:27 2016
IfupdownConfig:
 # interfaces(5) file used by ifup(8) and ifdown(8)
 auto lo
 iface lo inet loopback
 auto enp0s3
 iface enp0s3 inet manual
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64 (20160420.1)
IpRoute:
 default via 192.168.10.110 dev enp0s3
 192.168.10.0/24 dev enp0s3  proto kernel  scope link  src 192.168.10.188
IwConfig:
 enp0s3    no wireless extensions.

 lo        no wireless extensions.
NetworkManager.state:
 [main]
 NetworkingEnabled=true
 WirelessEnabled=true
 WWANEnabled=true
RfKill:

SourcePackage: network-manager
nmcli-con: NAME  UUID  TYPE  TIMESTAMP  TIMESTAMP-REAL  AUTOCONNECT
AUTOCONNECT-PRIORITY  READONLY  DBUS-PATH  ACTIVE  DEVICE  STATE  ACTIVE-PATH
nmcli-dev:
 DEVICE  TYPE      STATE      DBUS-PATH
CONNECTION  CON-UUID  CON-PATH
 enp0s3  ethernet  unmanaged  /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/0  --
     --        --
 lo      loopback  unmanaged  /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/1  --
     --        --
nmcli-nm: Error: command ['nmcli', '-f', 'all', 'nm'] failed with exit code 2:
Error: Object 'nm' is unknown, try 'nmcli help'.

** Affects: network-manager (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug xenial

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  dhclient not running after installing using PXE

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  when installing using a bootstick everything is running fine.

  I copyed all the files from the install image to a server and added a
bootentry to my PXE server
  used network boot, Installed everything, looks fine, but:
  the box doesn't receive an IPV4-addresse. (dhclient isn't running. I am able
to start it in the console)
  when I try to configure my network in the network manager, it says there is
no connection.
  when i click on options, I get "Error reading connection" "Did not find a
connection with UUID '(null)'"

  Release:        16.04

  Package: network-manager 1.1.93-0ubuntu4
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64