I have reproduced it on my E4.5 also now.  But it is not as easy to
trigger as on my M10.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Fast repeated scrolling with a finger changes direction of the
  scrolling

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  When scrolling on a page with repeated gestures with the finger on the
  screen, it often changes the direction of the scrolling and scrolls
  super fast.  So if I am far down on a page and scrolls a few times
  with  the finger, it suddenly start to scroll upwards super fast to
  the top.

  It seems like it happens if it lags while scrolling and it misses part
  of the gesture.

  Experienced on an M10 with OTA-10.1