I agree this bug was partially solved by OTA-9. But only the part
concerning displaying SIM when call is received. The part concerning
different ringtones per SIM (or ideally per contact per SIM) was not
solved. Also the information I would expect to be seen in call log in
the first sight, not to click info button for this information. The
suggestion for colour differentiation was awesome, if it is not possible
to put the text information due to space reasons.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dialer-app in Ubuntu.

  [system settings] No notification for which Sim card call is received
  from

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  Triaged
Status in dialer-app package in Ubuntu:

  When using the dual sim feature of the BQ Aquaris 4.5, there is no
  indication of which sim card a call is being received from. I.e., I
  run two businesses, and when my phone rings I have no idea which
  number someone is calling. Ideally there would be a different ringtone
  per sim card, as well as text notification on the answer call panel.
  There should also be the option of setting a different message tone
  for incoming messages per sim card.