Public bug reported:

When sending a message on Dekko, there is no local "outgoing" folder, so
if a message it being send while the network is poor, the sending
process will hang, and cannot be aborted...

There is no way then to save the email, and if the network is not
restored... and even if the network is working, it may never recover, or
retry sending later.

Also no background sending.  I spend a lot of time on rather suspect
3G/4G connections, or office WiFi, and this has proved to be a real
issue.

** Affects: dekko

** Package changed: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

** Package changed: ubuntu => dekko

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  dekko sending sensitive to poor network, can loose emails

Status in Dekko: