   With dual SIM, SIM choice is not retained for a SMS conversation

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to messaging-app in Ubuntu.

  "Ask me each time" for SMS does not work

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in messaging-app package in Ubuntu:

  BQ Aquaris E4.5 with OTA 10.1
  Settings "Ask me each time" in "For messages, use" in "Cellular" in "Settings"

  I am using 2 SIM cards and since the beginning of my usage (started
  with release21 this settings was working as expected -> when I wanted
  to send SMS and did not select SIM card by myself (so no SIM card was
  highlighted in the Messages app), I was asked to select one.

  Since some time (OTA-9?) there is always (first one) SIM card selected
  despite the above mentioned settings. And, by whatever reason
  sometimes the SMS is send from other then selected SIM card. Because
  it is now happening much more often and I see that "nice" info: "You
  switched to XXX XX" (PS: no I did not!), it becomes really annoying (I
  have one SIM card in roaming mode) and people are receiving my
  messages from different number and therefore I decided to open this
  bug report.