I also get a screen over scanning or is it under scanning issue on my BQ
M10 FHD.

When connected via an HDMI to a 1080p TV I cannot see the edges of the
screen. That is the top, bottom and left hand side are not complete
visible. I have tested on an LG & Samsung TV, both seem to have similar
issues (possible worse on the LG)  It seems the video drivers are not
complete working or at least not automatically configuring properly.

On another standard PC monitor it doesn't work at all.

Hopefully a bit of testing this can be improved

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  videos have offset when connected to an external screen

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  On Bq M10 with OTA 10.1:
  Watch a video on youtube/vimeo/dailymotion etc in fullscreen with the ubuntu
webbrowser, when the M10 is connected to an external display over hdmi. On top
of the video is a black bar, the controllelements at the bottom are not
visible, so the whole video theems to be shifted down.