No file on /var/crash, except for one related to webbrowser-app.

5 different files on .cache/upstart/
indicator-display-log.1.gz
indicator-display-log.2.gz
indicator-display-log.3.gz
indicator-display-log.4.gz
indicator-display-log.5.gz

  ota 10.1 rotation lock disappeared

Status in indicator-display package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in ubuntu-system-settings package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Hi all!
  After today's Ota 10.1, on my Aquaris E5, in the top bar, the "Rotation lock"
page disappeared.
  I think images can give a better idea of what happened.

  Here you can see that the icon on the top disappeared:
  https://postimg.org/image/rs058nprd/

  And here's what the device displays between the "notification" and the "file"
pages:
  https://postimg.org/image/sweoe1e2r/

  Thanks
  pgcor

  Edit: I just noticed I've surely mistaken the section where to post
  the bug, I'm very sorry, and I don't know how to  move it :(