  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Sun May  1 14:05:56 2016
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/software-properties-gtk
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.10 "Yakkety Yak" - Alpha amd64 (20160426)
  InterpreterPath: /usr/bin/python3.5
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
-  PATH=(custom, no user)
-  SHELL=/bin/bash
-  LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
-  LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
-  XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
+  PATH=(custom, no user)
+  SHELL=/bin/bash
+  LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
+  LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
+  XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
  SourcePackage: software-properties

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  'Notify me of a new Ubuntu version' set to LTS by default in Yakkety

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:

  In Software & Updates, by default the current setting is to only
  inform Yakkety users of LTS updates. This makes no sense since Yakkety
  will probably be EOL by July 2017 which is before the probable release
  of the next LTS in April 2018. I recognize that this is early stages
  for Yakkety but this default should be changed at some point before
  release.

  Naturally, I imagine that this bug would be fixed on a CD image and
  the one I used is now 5 days old so if someone could confirm this if
  they find the bug on the latest CD image then I would be very
  grateful.

  Package: software-properties-gtk 0.96.20
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64