Hi - could you show the result of

ls -l /dev/kmsg

in the container?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.

  login sessions hangs in lxc

Status in lxc package in Ubuntu:

  login to lxc container hangs after login prompt. This happends to randomly
lxc container while other containers on same host work as expected.
  Several protocols affected,  ssh, dovecot & smtp for example. DNS config is
ok. lxc-attach -n name works and I'm able to reach outside network, do
resolving etc.
  if I do a lxc-stop and start the container works again. after a day or two
samething occurs again to a random container on the same host.
   Could it be some kind of apparmor blocking ?

  HostOs
  Release:        16.04

  network mode

  iface br0 inet static