Public bug reported:

bq M10 OAT 10

Once I open side stage certain web input fields can not be typed in.

Example: Ask Ubuntu or Stack Exchange Chat

What happens:

Open a Stack exchange chat, and put another app in side stage - note
that the keyboard appears, but no typing cursor appears and anything
typed does not type into the input box.

Close side stage and you are able to type again.

What should happen: You should be able to type into any field while side
stage is open

** Affects: unity8 (Ubuntu)

  Cant type in certain web input fields while side stage open

Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu: