** Package changed: xorg (Ubuntu) => xorg-server (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Xorg segfaults on start-up on Big Endian PPC hardware

Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:

  On my Big Endian PowerPC machine, Xorg segfaults when starting. I have
  been able to confirm that this does not happen when building Xorg from
  upstream source, and then further confirmed that the source of the
  segfault appears to be caused by a non-upstreamed, ubuntu specific
  patch.

  When building the xorg-server-1.18.3 deb from source, I commented out
  the following patches from debian/patches/series to try to isolate the
  source of the crash. With the following patches not-applied, and the
  resulting .deb package built, the segfault on start does not occur.

  08_xfree86_fix_ia64_inx_outx.diff
  105_nvidia_autodetect.patch
  168_glibc_trace_to_stderr.patch
  188_default_primary_to_first_busid.patch
  190_cache-xkbcomp_output_for_fast_start_up.patch
  191-Xorg-add-an-extra-module-path.patch
  232-xf86compatoutput-valgrind.patch
  no-nv.patch
  228_autobind_gpu.patch
  xf86-inactive-gpuscreen.patch
  config-add-no-removal.patch
  xf86-ignore-conflicting-rr-caps.patch
  fix-detach-gpu.patch
  disable-rotation-transform-gpuscreens.patch
  xmir.patch
  xmir-desktop-file-hint-flag.patch
  drm_device_keep_trying.patch
  xi2-resize-touch.patch