Thanks for the clarification.

That bug sounds similar but when dealing with individuals' experiences
with different device types, it's best to not merge such bugs. Because
we're often surprised when we find they have different root causes. And
then people get upset when their duplicate bug isn't resolved with the
main bug's resolution.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  tablet connected to monitor shows black screen - Idek Iiyama PL2409HD

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in Mir:
  New
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in qtmir package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  When connecting my M10 device to my monitor (Idek Iiyama PL2409HD),
  the monitor shows that there is a signal on hdmi, but the screen stays
  black.