Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: libnl3 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libnl3 in Ubuntu.

  Network manager crashes after last upgrade

Status in libnl3 package in Ubuntu:

  Hello
  I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 and did an upgrade yesterday.
  Since that upgrade and reboot, network manager crashes and I'm unable to
restart it.
  In my update configuration, pre release (trusty proposed) is NOT selected and
I'm still running libnl-*-3-200 3.2.21-1.
  The syslog states that network manager main process has been killed by SEGV
signal.
  Installed release of network manager is 0.9.8.8-0ubuntu7.2

  Restarting the network manager does not do anything, same for
  ifup/ifdown. Network icon does not appear anymore.

  Your support will be appreciated.
  Kind regards.