Public bug reported:

In attempting to test for bug #1582804 on my mako with updated rc-
proposed image 441, immediately after logging in to the U1 account after
tapping on the '$2.99' button for 'Cut the Rope', I was presented with
the screen shown in the attached screenshot (e-mail address removed in
screenshot).

There is no reason this dialog should ever appear for the U1 account,
and choosing either option is irrelevant to whether the account can be
used by the scope. Choosing to not allow simply acts as cancelling the
current in-progress action, returning the user to the app preview.
However, immediately tapping on the '$2.99' button again will work just
fine, and the payment UI will be presented.

** Affects: canonical-devices-system-image

** Affects: ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

** Tags: regression ux

** Attachment added: "screenshot20160517_125929571.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1582824/+attachment/4664797/+files/screenshot20160517_125929571.png

** Also affects: canonical-devices-system-image

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-system-settings-
online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  Pointless access request prompt

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts package in Ubuntu: