I can confirm that on my mouse that has no windows button I get the osk
http://people.canonical.com/~davmor2/phone-
screenshots/screenshot20160518_150238423.png

So it seems as if the windows button presents itself keyboard as well as
a mouse.

Would be good to maybe ignore specific keyboard types maybe some
debugging from bluetoothctl will help I'll point Koza at this bug
report.

  Logitech M557 mouse 'Windows' button blocks OSK

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Test case.
  - Frieza in tablet mode, with passcode set and no keyboard attached.
  - Open System Settings > Bluetooth.
  - Attach Logitech M557 mouse.
  - Press Power button to screen off.
  - Press Power button to screen on.
  - On the Greeter screen, tap on passcode field.

  Expected result.
  - OSK appears.

  Actual result.
  - OSK doesn't appear.

  Dave Morley thinks that Ubuntu Touch is detecting the mouse as a
  keyboard, as it has a Windows button.