** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-shell in

  Empty settings.ini created for every scope even if it doesn't have
  settings

Status in Canonical System Image:
  In Progress
Status in unity-scopes-shell package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  After recent changes to scope settings handling in shell plugin (the
  switch from QSettings to glib-based settings) we now get empty
  settings.ini and settings dir created for absolutely every scope in
  the system, even if it doesn't offer any settings. This doesn't pose
  any issues as far as I can tell (other than polluting fs), but it
  would be nice not to do that if not needed.