** Branch linked: lp:~osomon/webbrowser-app/favicon-optimizations

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

  Creating or switching to a new tab feels slow

Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  bq M10 rc-proposed r112

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Open few tabs with websites
  2. Click 'New tab' button

  Expected result:
  Browser creates new tab and switches to it immediately.

  What happens instead:
  New tab is created and browser switches to it after about 2-3 seconds. Long
enough to makes me worried if everything is fine with it.

  Similar situation is when I have a 'new tab' already opened as a
  background tab. When I switch to it from a tab with a webpage, the
  action is taking too long.