This problem hasn't been reported for other devices.  Are there any
differences in the dbus setup for this device that would explain the
dbus service failing to stop?  What else can you tell us about the state
of the upstart jobs at this point?

** Project changed: dbus => dbus (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: dbus (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dbus in Ubuntu.

  reboot failed in the device shell

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in ifupdown:
  New
Status in turbo:
  New
Status in dbus package in Ubuntu:

  In turbo, we met this issue. After debug we found the process is below
  when run reboot command.

   K05umountnfs.sh -> networking.conf stop (by emitting unmounted-
  remote-filesystems event) -> dbus.conf stop (by emitting
  deconfiguring-networking) -> stuck!

   After test if we add '--no-wait ' in /etc/init/networking.conf,
  reboot works fine.

  # diff networking.conf networking.conf.orig
  78c78
  < initctl emit --no-wait deconfiguring-networking
  ---
  > initctl emit deconfiguring-networking

  So could we fix it in dbus package in system image? Thanks!