** Branch linked: lp:~unity-team/unity8/scopes_more_things_on_memory

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Albert Astals Cid (aacid)

  Scrolling the dash is jumpy

Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  When I scroll the dash on the N4 through the Apps list, the scroll
  view decelerates and re-accelerates while still scrolling. Like it's
  going over a speed-hump. I think it's visually distracting and doesn't
  feel right. The curve of motion should be smooth and only decelerate
  when it reaches the end.

  # system-image-cli -i
  current build number: 106
  device name: mako
  channel: devel
  alias: ubuntu-touch/utopic
  last update: 2014-07-02 10:17:01
  version version: 106
  version ubuntu: 20140701
  version device: 20140625

  # dpkg -l | grep unity8
  ii  unity8
7.89+14.10.20140627-0ubuntu1                    armhf        Unity 8 shell
  ii  unity8-common
7.89+14.10.20140627-0ubuntu1                    all          Unity 8 shell
(common files)
  ii  unity8-private:armhf
7.89+14.10.20140627-0ubuntu1                    armhf        Unity 8 private
libs