I supose there is a black icon, not a free space... Maybe it's an app
with black icon so we see it like a free space. It's this a valid
posibilities?

  Unity launcher shows gaps between application icons

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  I do not have a reliable way to reproduce this bug, but it has been
  reproducible quite often. The Unity launcher (sidebar) can reach a
  weird state where a gap (the size of an application icon) is visible
  between 2 application icons. As you scroll the launcher up and down,
  you will notice that the missing application icon is *behind* its
  adjacent application icon. When you click on the adjacent application
  icon, it opens the application which is hidden beneath.

  BQ Aquaris E4.5
  RC-Proposed r345

  This issue has been reproducible for quite some images .. maybe even
  from r300 onwards.