** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
     Assignee: (unassigned) => John McAleely (john.mcaleely)

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtmultimedia-opensource-
src-touch in Ubuntu.

  Playlist initialization of a track results in a duplicate entry

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in qtmultimedia-opensource-src-touch package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in qtubuntu-media package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in qtmultimedia-opensource-src-touch package in Ubuntu RTM:
  New
Status in qtubuntu-media package in Ubuntu RTM:

  Today, I just implemented a sample code for testing playlist API. My
  sample code is at: https://github.com/liu-xiao-guo/playlist

  I am trying to do a same example as the one at
  https://developer.ubuntu.com/api/apps/qml/sdk-15.04.5/QtMultimedia.Playlist/.
  I got it running on my turbo device. my source code is at
  https://github.com/liu-xiao-
  guo/playlist/blob/master/playlist/Main.qml. it is pretty a simple
  example, but the result shows like http://imgur.com/vKgQc4Z. I have
  only one entry in the list, but it is shown twice. what could be the
  problem for it?

  If I try to run it on the desktop side, I get the result like
  http://imgur.com/gIptFwQ. It shows correctly. The problem seems to be
  related to our phone software.

  Thanks & best regards,
  XiaoGuo