I see the trust-stored-skeleton crash when an app (Here, Gmaps) makes a request
for location data
Subsequently other apps do not see a prompt to allow or deny access, and no
location responses are provided.

I do see location updates in/var/log/upstart/ubuntu-espoo-service.log

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to location-service in

  Location trust service is not started on image 203

Status in “location-service” package in Ubuntu:

  On 201 I got popups for location service on 203 I don't.  So somewhere
  between 201 and 203 something landed that killed the location service.

  STEP:
  1. Open camera app click on location
  2. Install here maps open it
  3. Open maps.google.com in the browser

  EXPECTED:
  A popup from location service asking for permission for that app to access
location

  ACTUAL:
  No popup ever appears meaning that location is never triggered.