** Changed in: unity-scopes-api (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-api in

  surfacing_cache put in .local/share/unity-scopes/unconfined/SSRegistry

Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:

  While testing remote scopes on the phone today I noticed a fresh
  .surfacing_cache file created in the .local/share/unity-
  scopes/unconfined/SSRegistry directory. Looking at the contents it
  contains the data from a remote scope I used *last* (it gets
  overwritten each time I switch to a different remote scope).

  SmartScope.cpp code doesn't currently push surfacing results (it could
  be a nice idea to do that if we get server error?), so creating that
  file and overwriting it each and every time another remote scope is
  opened is wasteful. We should either disable this functionality
  completely for remote scopes or store unique file for every remote
  scope.