Public bug reported:

Modell: BQ Aquarius E4.5 Ubuntu Edition

After Update OTA-11 the charging mechanism stopped working after three days.
The phone is not rooted or modified in an other way.
An other side effect is, that the phone can't be connected through USB - Tested
with USB 3 Port on Ubuntu 16.04 and Windows 7.

If USB is connected, the Power Indicator somtimes shows the little flash
for a second but then only the battery sysmbol is shown. The Battery is
definitly not charging because after half an hour the power percentage
felt to 95 % (when it was fully charged). I also mentioned thatafter the
Update the runtime of my cell phone decreased from 36 hours to
approxmatly 20 hours.

The only way for now to charge the phone - for the moment - is to turn
it off and then plug it to the charger. This works but is an absolutly
show stopper. Personally I think this is more kernel-related Bug than a
bug for this package but I did't find a package that is closer to the
topic.

Are there any logs I can ceck to see what the problem is?

** Affects: indicator-power (Ubuntu)

** Tags: phone

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-power in Ubuntu.

  [phone] After Update OTA 11 Phone does only load when poweroff

Status in indicator-power package in Ubuntu: