I've left Location enabled for two days now, and visible_space_vehicles
is not empty actually, but it's full of zeroes....

** Attachment added: "visible_space_vehicles"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/location-service/+bug/1588459/+attachment/4679064/+files/visible_space_vehicles

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to location-service in

  OTA-11: missing GPS swtich in battery setings, GPS seems not working

Status in location-service package in Ubuntu:

  Just updated Aquaris E5 to OTA-11 (using settings app, no flashing),
  and noticed that slider to enable GPS device is missing. I am not sure
  if it was designed so, but GPS does seems like not working. Location
  service is enabled (at least it seems so).

  There are Wireless Wi-Fi and Bluetoof sliders, but no GPS one.

  Location service is enabled, but SensorStatus, HERE app does not seem
  receive GPS info.

  By the way, there is no such thing as "/var/log/ubuntu-location-
  service*" as stated in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlan
  /location-service#Forensics

  Attached tar with some logs.