I'm not sure we need to support displaying the cursor when it's
confined.

It might be OK to just implement grabs, always hide the cursor then and
leave it up to the client (which in the case of a VM might draw its own
software cursor, like games do too).

  Need to support pointer confimenet

Status in Mir:
  In Progress
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in qtmir package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  We need to support pointer confinement set by the client. This way we
  can generate relative mouse events on a surface without the cursor
  being able to leave the edge of the window.