** Tags added: bq-feedback

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  cannot connect to known Wi-Fi after OTA-11

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  We're receiving many customer cases where after updating to OTA-11
  they cannot connect to their known or saved Wi-FI AP's. The most
  common behaviour is that M10 ask indefinitely for password when it is
  supoused to be saved previously. I guess this is about network manager
  that has been updated in OTA-11

  What we are asking the customer for:

  1º Forget the network through the UI Settings>Wi-Fi and connect to it again
as if was the first time.
  2º Try to connect another Wi-Fi AP not saved previously
  3º Factory data reset(but we haven't recommend it yet)

  Please let us know which logs do you need and we'll try to reproduce
  it with our units.