By the way, there were no such occurrence with Cinnamon 3. So, maybe
it's no point of trying to fix this bug. Maybe it's just the time to
move cinnamon 3 package into ubuntu 16.04 repo?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Two screen unlockers (instead of just one)

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  When I try to unlock the computer (after some minutes of inactivity
  when screensaver has been activated) I am presented with two
  unlockers. The first one is quite normal, but the second one is kind
  of strange. It has black gnome3-style panel at the top and Debian
  wallpaper (like this: http://orig14.deviantart.net/ef84/f/2014/230/9/4
  /debian_wallpaper_by_takaju-d7rr1sn.png). Both accept my password but,
  after the second unlocker the cinnamon panel disappears. It becomes,
  say, invisible. The start button (on the keyboard) works and Alf+F2
  works but I have to restart the computer to get the normal cinnamon
  look back (ctrl+alt+esc doesn't help).

  Package: xorg (not installed)
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64