I'm on mx4 ota11.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  [touch] Mobile data connection drops, and doesn't automatically
  reconnect

Status in Canonical System Image:
  In Progress
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Krillin, rc-proposed, r325

  In the last couple of weeks it often happened that the mobile data
  connection dropped without reconnecting afterwards. I often find my
  device without mobile data connection without apparent reason.

  Switching mobile data connection Off and back On from settings
  restores the connection.

  I don't have any useful additional info to provide, unfortunately.
  Please let me know if you need log/cmd output in particular.

  phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ nmcli d status
  DEVICE   TYPE      STATE         CONNECTION
  ril_1    gsm       disconnected  --
  wlan0    wifi      disconnected  --
  ril_0    gsm       unavailable   --
  ifb0     ifb       unmanaged     --
  ifb1     ifb       unmanaged     --
  ip6tnl0  ip6tnl    unmanaged     --
  sit0     iptunnel  unmanaged     --
  lo       loopback  unmanaged     --
  tunl0    unknown   unmanaged     --

  Syslog since last time mobile data was connected:
  http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/16259803/