Media-hub can only be involved in this once the browser is actually
using it when playing audio/video. The main problem we have atm is that
the browser is talking directly to pulse, and not going via media-hub,
so there's no simple way for the app to know that it has to stop/pause.

** Changed in: media-hub (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  unexpected audio policy user experience

Status in Web Browser App:
  Invalid
Status in “media-hub” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “webbrowser-app” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  discovered this in testing today, image #78

  play a song from "Music" scope in dash
  navigate away to "video" play a video
  the music & video audio play together
  I would have expected music to remain "paused" during video playback

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3cOuLiB8lg