Ok, got my Ipad back.
Going to pack the M10 away.. It's been interesting, but not much fun.. Like the
phone it is just not finished, and not reliable enough to use

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Web browser dissapears too often

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  M10 tablet.. Ever since upgrading to OTA11 the web browser has become
  very annoying.

  If I have, say, 3 tabs on and close one, the browser often
  dissapears.. I restart it from the apps page and it restarts with all
  the original tabs, including thecone I tried to close.. I can then
  closecit again, usually without furthervincident.

  Or I might open the bookmarks and try to open a new tab, and the
  browser vanishes.

  Or, very occasionally I click on a search engine result and 'poof' she
  is gone!

  Anyone care to nominate a suitable log file?