does this only happen with the dark theme?

** Changed in: ubuntu-gnome
    Milestone: None => yakkety

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  Strange font issue after awakening from suspend

Status in GTK+:
  Confirmed
Status in Ubuntu GNOME:
  New
Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:

  When I awoke my computer from suspend last week on Thursday
  (23/06/2016) I found that all the text from all the title bars was
  missing, so I restarted gnome-shell as this normally fixes such
  problems, doing so seemed to make some text appear, but most not, as
  you can see from these images until I restarted my machine it was
  almost impossible to use:

      System_Monitor_No_Text.png
      Shutter_Main_Window_Font_Issue.png
      File_Chooser_Font_Issue.png
      Title_Bar_Partly_Missing.png
      Settings_Text_Issue.png

  Package: libgtk-3-0 3.20.6-1ubuntu1~ppa1 [origin:
LP-PPA-gnome3-team-gnome3-staging]
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME
  Date: Mon Jun 27 21:23:02 2016
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-GNOME 15.10 "Wily Werewolf" - Release amd64
(20151021)
  SourcePackage: gtk+3.0