according to Timo, this is in a virtualenv, where the python binary is
copied, but not the standard library. The datetime extension is now
built as a builtin, therefore the datetime module cannot be found
anymore in the virtualenv. the solution is to re-create the virtualenv.

** Changed in: python2.7 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to python2.7 in Ubuntu.

  ImportError: No module named datetime with lp:click-toolbelt

Status in “python2.7” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Using lp:click-toolbelt, I get the attached error when running
  ./click-toolbelt with the new python2.7 2.7.8-7.

  Short version:
  ---
  Original exception was:
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "./click-toolbelt", line 5, in <module>
      from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 33, in
<module>
      import plistlib
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/plistlib.py", line 62, in <module>
      import datetime
  ImportError: No module named datetime
  ---

  Downgrading to 2.7.8-6ubuntu1 by downloading the older .deb:s from
  Launchpad fixes the issue, upgrading again bring the issue visible
  again.

  Note: this is a earlier built click-toolbelt I'm running, since the
  build process from a clean checkout is quite error-prone.