** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
    Milestone: 12 => backlog

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to address-book-app in

  No fast scroll shortcuts in landscape

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in address-book-app package in Ubuntu:

  Turn the phone to landscape to rotate the app
  Scroll up
  No letters are shown

  MX4 and E4.5 on proposed

  Apparently this is per design but I would like to revisit it.
  We could have a sparse list that fits in the available space, for example
every other letter or every 3rd letter. We could also first remove any letters
that do not have corresponding entries.

  The mode, full or sparse, would be based on a specific number of
  available GUs.