Sorry, my fault. I didn't express that right.
They are not 3 gestures that don't work: those are the 3 steps you have to
follow to get the bug.

So, in resume, in the "app chooser" view (so, looking at all opened
apps):

- if you do a long left to right swipe from outside, it should go to the
dash and maximize it. Now on bq m10 just stays "minimized"

- if you tap on an app from the launcher already opened, it moves to the
most left position but it doesn't maximize

- if you tap on the launcher an app from  that is closed, it maximizes
the app/dash that's already opened in the far most right position. The
new app opens in the background.

I hope this makes some sense. I could record a video.

  [OTA11][m10] long swipe or home button doesn't "mazimize" dash

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Incomplete
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  1) swipe from outside of the screen from the right to get the apps that are
opened
  2) outside long swipe from the left, moves the most left app to move to the
right but it doesn't "maximize" main scope.
  3) outside short swipe from the left shows dash but tapping on home button
has no effect (before it was "maximizing" main scope)

  PS: All in all good work, OTA 11 feels really faster!