I agree that there's repetition on the uninstall screens, and that's
something that should be fixed.

But "Yes, No" are frowned upon for the labels of buttons, UX practice
mandates that they should be verbs. Eg:
http://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/9946/should-i-use-yes-no-or-ok-
cancel-on-my-message-box

I'm adding the design team for input on this matter.

** Also affects: ubuntu-ux

** Changed in: unity-scope-click (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity-scope-click (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-click in

  Repetitious language during unistallation of Apps

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  New
Status in “unity-scope-click” package in Ubuntu:

  UX Testing Result:
  "Participants did not know the purpose of the confirmation screen as they
didn't read the small text question, and they thought it was uninstalling. The
uninstall button showed up twice, and the way that we ask for confirmation is
not standard, should be 'yes' or 'no', instead of 'Uninstall' and 'cancel',
which are repetition of previous screen."

  Change uninstall confirmation text and buttons to read:

  "Uninstall <AppName>?"

  "Yes"      "No"