This problems existed in 14.04 but was not a problem in 15.10, whith
16.04 my Wifi would not connect. Company Laptops. Thinkpad T450s -> does
not work flawlessly with 14.04 (no support for dual monitor via docking
station), 15.10 is depricated, in 16.04 WPS Enterprise Wifi does not
work, seemingly because of this bug.

This is a nogo for distribution that wants to be used in companys. What
shall I do when I need Wifi in a meeting? Of course I borrow a Windows
PC from an workmate. Me and ubuntu have the laughes on our side. :((( :/
:'(

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Unencrypted private keys are insecure error reported even when key is
  encrypted

Status in NetworkManager:
  Incomplete
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  When I enter an EAP-TLS wifi config, I get the error:

  "Unencrypted private keys are insecure
  The selected private key does not appear to be protected by a password.  This
could allow your security credentials to be compromised.  Please select a
password-protected private key.

  (You can password-protect your private key with openssl)"

  I have verified that my key is, in fact, encrypted, and I have tried
  using both des3 and aes256. I have also verified the password used to
  encrypt the key.

  For a while, it wouldn't even let me save the config. I managed to
  save it eventually, but now when I try to connect to the saved
  connection, I get the same error.

  I am on Ubuntu mate 16.04

  network-manager 1.1.93

  Package: network-manager 1.1.93-0ubuntu4
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: MATE
  Date: Fri Apr 22 13:25:16 2016
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-MATE 15.04 "Vivid Vervet" - Release amd64
(20150422.1)
  IpRoute:
   default via 192.168.151.254 dev eth1  proto static  metric 100
   169.254.0.0/16 dev eth1  scope link  metric 1000
   192.168.151.0/24 dev eth1  proto kernel  scope link  src 192.168.151.95
metric 100
  NetworkManager.state:
   [main]
   NetworkingEnabled=true
   WirelessEnabled=true
   WWANEnabled=true
   WimaxEnabled=true
  SourcePackage: network-manager
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to xenial on 2016-04-22 (0 days ago)
  nmcli-dev:
   DEVICE  TYPE      STATE         DBUS-PATH
CONNECTION          CON-UUID                              CON-PATH

   eth1    ethernet  connected     /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/2
Wired connection 1  ed50d4f9-c810-4be0-b06c-8acd58015c50
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/ActiveConnection/0
   wlan0   wifi      disconnected  /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/1

   eth0    ethernet  unavailable   /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/3

   lo      loopback  unmanaged     /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/0
  nmcli-nm: Error: command ['nmcli', '-f', 'all', 'nm'] failed with exit code
2: Error: Object 'nm' is unknown, try 'nmcli help'.