Does that fix mean that now we can watch YouTube videos directly from
YouTube Scope?

  Play movies directly from Scope

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Committed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,
  I think that instead of launching web browser, scopes should have possibility
to play movies (local and from web (like YouTube)) directly from them. Example
- I want to see some trailer of new movie from Film scope. I click and it
launch web browser - and that's the part that makes me sad. Better would be to
see movie from scope; if I need more information - I will click to open web
browser and  get info about it.