settings are not responsible for the osk slowness

** Package changed: ubuntu-system-settings (Ubuntu) => ubuntu-keyboard
(Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

   [wizard] on the security page, there's a long delay until the
  keyboard appears

Status in “ubuntu-keyboard” package in Ubuntu:

  On the security page of the wizard, if you select passphrase and click
  on the text field, the on-screen keyboard can take up to 5 seconds to
  appear.

  On krillin, it happens for me for any language. On mako, if I select
  english first then the keyboard appears immediately. If I select
  spanish, it's slow. If then I select english again, it's still slow.
  So if you have problems reproducing this, just set the spanish
  language.