Victor: are you sure this is a thumbnailer problem?

When playing around with music-app, the one place where large cover art
is displayed is in the "now playing" screen.  Looking at the source
code, this corresponds to NowPlayingFullView.qml:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~music-app-dev/music-
app/trunk/view/head:/app/components/NowPlayingFullView.qml

That code shows an intentionally blurred background image, with a
CoverGrid over the top showing the album art.  Looking at CoverGrid.qml,
you're requesting thumbnails of at most 512x512:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~music-app-dev/music-
app/trunk/view/head:/app/components/CoverGrid.qml#L68

On devices with high resolution screens like the Meizu MX4, this looks
like it is going to be blowing up a down scaled version of the artwork.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to thumbnailer in Ubuntu.

  Blurry album art

Status in Ubuntu Music App:
  New
Status in thumbnailer package in Ubuntu:

  If I set the album art for a mp3 song and the picture has a very high
resolution, it looks very sharp in vlc or other media players on my computer,
but when I copy it to my mx4 and open it with the music app the album art looks
a bit blurry.
  A 1000*1000 px album art does not look like 1000*1000 on my meizu mx4, which
has 1080p.
  I hope, I described well enough what I expected and what I got.
  Thank you for this great app 😃