Okay, so same problem really, except that now the QtCreator environment
fails to locate the minimal plugin instead of the xcb one. I’m puzzled
as it works just fine here on my laptop. There must be something
different in our configurations.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  When running cmake from QtC on a webbrowser-app branch it fails

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  When running cmake from QtC on a webbrowser-app branch in Xenial it
  fails with the following error:

  CMake Error at src/Ubuntu/CMakeLists.txt:31 (message):
    Invalid chromium version: ''