** Changed in: ubuntu-ux
     Assignee: Mike Nagle (mikenagle) => James Mulholland
(jamesjosephmulholland)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scope-click in

  [Dash] after clicking the install button, nothing happens for some
  seconds

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Fix Committed
Status in “unity-scope-click” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu:

  After you click on the install button, a progress bar (with what I
  suppose is the download percentage) appears. However, it takes a small
  number of seconds between clicking the install button and the bar to
  appear, where nothing happens. At that point, it seems that clicking
  the install button didn't work and you have to do it again.

  Immediately after clicking the install button, we should show an
  activity indicator [1], an animation or at least disable the install
  button to let the user know that the action is in progress and prevent
  him to feel the need to retry.

  [1] file:///usr/share/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/doc/html/qml-ubuntu-
  components0-activityindicator.html