** Also affects: dialer-app

** Also affects: unity8 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Olga Kemmet (olga-kemmet)

** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to powerd in Ubuntu.

  Turn screen on when phone is moved during a call

Status in Dialer app for Ubuntu Touch:
  New
Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Confirmed
Status in “powerd” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu:

  This is a breakaway bug from bug 1347001.

  During a call, position the phone such that the proximity sensor is
  not enabled, i.e. put phone on table.  Let the screen shut off after
  an idle timeout.

  The screen should turn on when the phone is moved or screen is
  touched.  This is what Android and iOS do anyway, and probably what
  users expect.

  I'm assuming that powerd is the logical place to have that logic, but
  maybe I'm wrong.  Please feel free to re-assign.