Public bug reported:

I have a Meizu MX4 running the OTA-12 update as of this morning and
since OTA-9 I think clicking on a youtube in the video, music or youtube
scope doesn't do anything. Normally one would get a preview of the
youtube video along with a discription below and then you could click
the video again and the web browser would start up and play the video.
This still works for videos on Vimeo but not on Youtube. This has been
broken for months now. It also happens as mention in the Music scope and
Youtube scope. I was hopng that this would have been fixed with the
OTA-12 update since this update focused on bugs and that you now could
play videos directly from the Video scope. But sadly no... Has there
been an API change with Youtube that caused this breakage maybe?

** Affects: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

** Tags: music scope video youtube

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Youtube Videos in Video Scope are not working

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu: