Unbelievable!!! After all this time, still not PORTUGUESE for external
keyboards!!!

I am a Ubuntu supporter and was one of the first to buy the Ubuntu BQ
M10 tablet. We, the Portuguese speaking supporters were surprised that
was not possible to write in PORTUGUESE with the EXTERNAL KEYBOARD. We
were assured that this issue would be resolved soon. But… it's been
months and several OTAs and we still can not write Ã, Á, À, etc…This
problem makes it impossible at all to use the tablet that we bought in
desktop mode.

Me, and all the people in Portugal who bought the Ubuntu tablet are very
tired of all this situation, we are on the edge. Many of us are thinking
about returning the tablet due to this fatal problem that has never been
solved, despite promises. Canonical is not interested in the Portuguese
users, this is the conclusion for many of us...

  AltGr not working on external keyboards

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Released
Status in Mir:
  Fix Committed
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-system-settings package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Using my keyboard with Spanish layout:

   - PC: Everything works perfect.
   - Ubuntu Touch: I can't write accented characters (dead acute, áéíóú).

  Extra info:

  - Keyboard: https://goo.gl/photos/xZUE8kRsReW1VKPA6
(http://www.logitech.com/en-hk/product/wireless-touch-keyboard-k400r2)
  - Ubuntu Desktop: 12.04
  - Ubuntu Touch: bq Aquaris E4.5 15.04 (r305)