Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: ubuntu-keyboard (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

  Quotation marks in Polish keyboard

Status in ubuntu-keyboard package in Ubuntu:

  The quotation marks " "in a Polish keyboard are available on a page
  2/2 of the digit/special sign mode in an on screen keyboard. In the
  mode 1/1 we have a sign ' that nobody needs while writing in Polish
  language. In Polish there are no words as can't or won't. There are
  absolutely no cases where the sign ' should be used. What we need is a
  " sign that is available after two clicks which drives users up the
  wall while quoting anything: First you have to click ?123 button then
  1/2button and then the needed " is available.

  According to Polish language rules when quoting something only "" and
  »« sings are right which takes place while quoting a quote. Example:
  »Mark said:"give her the water"«.

  There is no case in Polish where we need a ' and the " is like one of
  the fingers of your right hand so the ' and " should be replaced.

  While filling a bug report when i have to quote something my patience
  to the OSK is over after first " quotation mark that we have to use
  twice which is not the case in case of '