Seems like the bug was reported in the wrong place so I didn't see it in
my regular rounds of bug triaging, which is why it was stuck for so
long. Sorry about that.

The usability of the size of the text handlers is an issue that has come up
several times. We've changed the handlers repeatedly over time, as you may have
seen, larger and smaller, in response to user feedback. Evidently we haven't
found a solution that works for everyone.
I'll poke the designers again. But don't expect an "obvious" fix, it's really
very subjective in this context.

** Changed in: ubuntu-ui-toolkit (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Christian Dywan (kalikiana)

** Changed in: ubuntu-ui-toolkit (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  Blue dots for text marking/placing a cursor are too small

Status in Ubuntu UX:
  New
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:

  I mean the blue dots that are visible in the photo. Ok my hands are not the
smallest but I saw already bigger ones. I can not place the cursor in the text
where I want to as well as mark/highlight the text to cut or copy. On Android
these dots are big raindrops. I have no problem. In Ubuntu it simply doesn't
work at all without a touchpen. These dots are too tiny.