Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)

  Ctrl+Alt+Delete results in immediate reboot on devices with external
  keyboard

Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in upstart package in Ubuntu:

  With a bluetooth keyboard attached, pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delte combo on
  ubuntu touch results in a reboot sequence being initiated immediately
  and unconditionally. This is in contrast with running unity 8 on a
  laptop.

  The culprit seems to be coming from upstart, with this file: /etc/init
  /control-alt-delete.conf

  This shouldn't be imo enabled on the phone at all, we do handle these
  shortcuts on our own, with the help of logind