** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Michael Zanetti (mzanetti)

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)

  Xapps disappear from launcher on restart

Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Every time I use Firefox, LibreOffice writer etc, I swipe in from the
  left to get to the launcher, long click on their icons and select "Pin
  to launcher" (not necessarily correct phrase, I'm on the Norwegian
  translation). My icons for the Xapps stay in the launcher, but after a
  restart, they are all gone and only Ubuntu touch apps stay there. This
  is annoying, as I am frequently using the Xapps and would like to
  launch them from the launcher in stead of from the Xapps scope.

  I am using OTA 12 on Bq M10 FHD.