This bug has been reported on the Ubuntu ISO testing tracker.

A list of all reports related to this bug can be found here:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/reports/bugs/1592386

** Tags added: iso-testing

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to base-files in Ubuntu.

  [SRU] add links for obtaining management and support, fix
  documentation link in 10-help-text

Status in base-files package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in base-files source package in Xenial:

  Add links for obtaining management and support in 10-help-text, and
  fix the documentation link.  Should look very simple, concise, and
  clean, like this:

   * Documentation:  https://help.ubuntu.com
   * Management:     https://landscape.canonical.com
   * Support:        https://ubuntu.com/advantage

  == SRU ==

  [Impact]

  This impacts command line users of Ubuntu server (and desktop)
  systems.  When logging into an Ubuntu console (tty, ssh), pam displays
  a dynamically generated MOTD (message of the day).  The current
  message of the day on Ubuntu servers has a broken link for
  documentation.  We need to fix that.  We should also add simple,
  clean, friendly links on how to obtain support and remotely manage the
  system.

  [Test Case]

  Upgrade the base-files package, and then regenerate the MOTD using
  'sudo update-motd'.  The new motd should be printed to screen.

  [Regression Potential]

  None.  This change affects one simple shell script in /etc/update-
  motd.d/10-help-text